Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer with Nagarjuna, Devadas, is all set to hit theaters on September 27. Next, he will be joining hands with Malli Raava director Gowtam Tinnanuri for a sports drama titled Jersey. This will be Nani’s 23rd film.
As per the latest updates, Jersey’s shoot will commence from the auspicious Dasara festive day. Nani plays the role of a cricketer named Arjun in the movie. While the makers have not made an official announcement yet, buzz is that Nitya Menen and Narthanashala actress Kashmira Pardeshi have been approached for the female lead roles in the movie.
Anirudh Ravichander will be scoring music for Jersey. Sithara Entertainments banner will produce the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres