Rising hero Nani has always had a classy and youthful image. For perhaps the first time in his career, Nani is sporting an out and out mass look for the upcoming film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. Nani will be essaying a dual role in this movie. He will be seen as Aravind Shiva Shankar and Maya Kannan.
Nani released two posters from the film today, showcasing both the characters. His mass look as Maya Kannan has received a solid response on social networking platforms. The film’s shoot is said to be in the final stages. Amala Paul will be seen as the heroine and Samuthirakani is the director of this flick.
G.V.Prakash has composed the tunes for this film and K S Srinivasan is the producer. Will Nani score an eagerly awaited mass hit with this film? With Maya Kannan, he seems to have a very good chance. Let us wait and see what happens.
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?