Hero Nani is currently working on Tuck Jagadish, a wholesome family entertainer. The film is being directed by Nani’s Ninnu Kori director Shiva Nirvana and it features star character artiste Jagapathi Babu in a key role.
As per the latest updates, Nani’s look in Tuck Jagadish will be a never before seen treat for his fans. Apparently, the Natural Star, who plays a middle-class youth in the movie, will be seen at his stylish best by sporting a french beard. The film’s next schedule will kick-start from April 2nd, depending on how things will unfold due to the ongoing Coronavirus scare.
Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the leading ladies in Tuck Jagadish. The film is being produced by Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours