2015 will be a memorable year in actor Nani’s career. His last release, Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, created a sensation at the box-office and brought Nani back into the limelight. The talented actor is now acting under Andhala Rakshasi fame Hanu Raghavapudi’s direction and the film is being produced by 14 Reels.
The film is a refreshing love story on Nani will be seen as a Balayya fan. The film is currently in the last leg of its shooting and as per the latest update, the makers will unveil the film’s first look on January 1st. The film’s audio will be unveiled on January 10th and the theatrical trailer will be released along with the big budget Sankranthi films.
Finally, the film will hit the screens on the 5th of February.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day