123telugu had already reported that Nani will be teaming up with his debut film’s director Indraganti Mohana Krishna for his next film. The film will be launched in December and young actresses Surabhi and Niveda Thomas will be seen as the female leads.
As soon as the news about the film broke out, many thought that it will be yet another romantic comedy on the lines of the actor-director duo’s Ashta Chamma. Quickly clearing the air about the rumors in his latest interview to a popular media house, the film’s director Mohana Krishna said the film is “an unusual emotional love story laced with thriller elements and humour.”
The director also stated that the film will be a new genre for Telugu film industry and that it will be the biggest film in his career so far.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties