After delivering two back-to-back hits this year, Nani is aiming to continue the success streak with his upcoming films, MCA and Krishnarjuna Yuddham. While MCA is fast nearing its completion, Krishnarjuna Yuddham has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Prague.
According to the latest reports, Nani’s immediate film after the above two movies will be in VOZ’s Kishore Tirumala’s direction. This film is said to be launched in January. Nani will then move on to his next film in Vikram Kumar’s direction from March. Quite a busy bee indeed!
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May