After delivering two back-to-back hits this year, Nani is aiming to continue the success streak with his upcoming films, MCA and Krishnarjuna Yuddham. While MCA is fast nearing its completion, Krishnarjuna Yuddham has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Prague.
According to the latest reports, Nani’s immediate film after the above two movies will be in VOZ’s Kishore Tirumala’s direction. This film is said to be launched in January. Nani will then move on to his next film in Vikram Kumar’s direction from March. Quite a busy bee indeed!
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy