Shyam Singha Roy, starring Nani and Sai Pallavi, is in no mood to slow down anytime soon at the box office in Telugu states and the USA as well.
The movie has grossed more than $800K in the USA and is marching towards the $1 million mark. With this, the movie has attained breakeven status.
Directed by Rahul Sankrityan, the romantic period drama will run well for a few more days at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU