Hero Nani will be sharing screen space with three popular heroines – Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Krithi Shetty, in his ambitious period drama, Shyam Singha Roy. The film’s crucial and lengthy fourth schedule has kick-started in Kolkata earlier today. A major portion of the film’s shoot will take place in this iconic city.
The very title ‘Shyam Singha Roy’ explains that the film has a Bengali backdrop. There have been speculations that Nani will be seen as a Bengali Babu in the movie. The makers had also wrapped up several crucial scenes set in a Bengal backdrop in specially erected sets worth Rs 6 crores in Hyderabad.
Shyam Singha Roy is being made with a humongous budget of Rs 40 crores. Taxiwaala fame Rahul Sankrityan is directing the movie and Venkat Boyanapalli is producing it. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album