It is a known fact that Nani is doing a film called Shyam Singha Roy. The second wave of covid-19, heavy winds and rains that damaged the huge set- nothing could stop the high budget period drama.
The makers are happy and proud to announce the completion of principle photography and the film is now moving into post production. Huge teams of VFX will be joining, to provide visual extravaganza.
Director Rahul Sankrityan is making the film prestigiously to offer a whole new experience to Telugu audiences, as the story is very unique.
Venkat Boyanapalli is producing the film on grand scale. Three beautiful heroines Sai Pallavi, Krithi Shetty and Madonna Sebastian are playing female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength