The shooting for Nani’s Tuck Jagadish was stalled abruptly due to the lockdown nearly 4 months ago. 40 percent of the film’s talkie part was completed in Pollachi and Rajahmundry. Since the lockdown was announced, the team has been rightly utilizing the free time.
As per the latest updates, Tuck Jagadish’s team has wrapped up the key post-production formalities, including editing, dubbing and background score composition for the portions completed so far. The shooting will resume once the situation improves.
Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh are the female leads in this Shiva Nirvana directorial. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai