Vikram, Anushka and Amala Paul starrer Nanna will be screened at the prestigious Osaka Film Festival in Japan. AL Vijay had directed this film and it had released last year. Nanna is the dubbed version of a Tamil film titled Deiva Thirumagal. Vikram played the role of a mentally handicapped person who fights for the custody of his child (Sarah). GV Prakash had composed the music for this film. When it released last year, the film impressed the critics and audience alike. Vikram and A L Vijay have already left for Osaka to attend the film festival and we hear that the film is going to compete for the top prize along with nine other films.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections