Vikram, Anushka and Amala Paul starrer Nanna will be screened at the prestigious Osaka Film Festival in Japan. AL Vijay had directed this film and it had released last year. Nanna is the dubbed version of a Tamil film titled Deiva Thirumagal. Vikram played the role of a mentally handicapped person who fights for the custody of his child (Sarah). GV Prakash had composed the music for this film. When it released last year, the film impressed the critics and audience alike. Vikram and A L Vijay have already left for Osaka to attend the film festival and we hear that the film is going to compete for the top prize along with nine other films.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry