The film explored a never seen side of NTR’s acting prowess, which thrilled his fans to no limits. Today, Nannaku Prematho completes 50 days of its glorious run. The film has so far collected more than 55 crore share and is termed as NTR’s biggest hit.
It’s a no mean feat to rake in such a huge share despite the intense competition from other Sankranthi biggies, Nag’s SCN, Balayya’s Dictator and Express Raja. Needless to say, the film would have easily collected several more crores had it been a solo release.
Nevertheless, Nannaku Prematho will go down the memory lane as a special film and a memorable victory for NTR. The film was directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad.
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love