Finally, Nannaku Prematho has been confirmed for the 13th of this month. Even though the makers were very clear that they would arrive during the festive season, there were serious doubts that the film might be postponed.
Clearing all those reports and rumours, the film has been confirmed for a mega release. With this, the Sankranthi fight has heated up big time with four biggies releasing back to back.
The post production formalities are going on in full swing and the makers are seeing that the film ensures a smooth release. Never has any NTR film created such buzz before and it would really be interesting to see how talented director Sukumar has presented NTR.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut