Amid unprecedented expectations and hype, Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has finally hit the screens across the world today. The early morning benefit shows opened to a highly positive response from fans, with unanimous praise for NTR’s subdued yet terrific performance well supported by Sukumar’s typical intelligent screenplay.
Nannaku Prematho is essentially a revenge drama and fans are all praise for the way Sukumar showcased Tarak in a completely new avatar and unraveled the mind games without any bloodshed. The film is said to be a visual spectacle exploring London’s beauty to the fullest. Rakul impressed her fans with her own voice.
With many positives going for it, Nannaku Prematho surely seems to have kickstarted the Sankranthi festivities for fans and trade people.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race