The unit of Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, is currently taking some rest after completing the Hyderabad schedule. Latest update is that a new schedule is slated to kick start in the second week of November in Spain and the shooting will continue for one month.
This schedule was earlier announced to start from November 1st, but the makers are now planning to shoot after Diwali. The entire shooting will be completed with this schedule.
Rakul Preet is the female lead in the film and veteran actors Jagapathi Babu and Rajendra Prasad are essaying crucial roles in it. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer for the film.
BVSN Prasad is producing the film in association with Reliance Entertainments. The entire shooting will be wrapped up by December and the film will hit the screens on January 8th, 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday