The unit of Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, is currently taking some rest after completing the Hyderabad schedule. Latest update is that a new schedule is slated to kick start in the second week of November in Spain and the shooting will continue for one month.
This schedule was earlier announced to start from November 1st, but the makers are now planning to shoot after Diwali. The entire shooting will be completed with this schedule.
Rakul Preet is the female lead in the film and veteran actors Jagapathi Babu and Rajendra Prasad are essaying crucial roles in it. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer for the film.
BVSN Prasad is producing the film in association with Reliance Entertainments. The entire shooting will be wrapped up by December and the film will hit the screens on January 8th, 2016.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das