Speaking on the occasion, NTR said, “We made the film not with commerce in mind, but with passion. I thank BVSN Prasad for producing this film. Devi Sri put life into our efforts. I’m small when compared to Jagapathi Babu garu, Rajendra Prasad garu, Prasad garu, and Sukumar garu,” he said.
The flick is still running successfully domestic wise and international wise. It is now heading towards the 50 crore club and with no new competition this week, the run will continue without a halt.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen