Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, is in the last leg of its shoot. The film’s unit has already left for Spain to begin the final schedule and NTR will be leaving tonight or tomorrow to join the shooting crew. With this schedule, which will last for nearly 15 days, the shooting will be wrapped up completely.
Nannaku Prematho is touted to be a stylish action drama in typical Sukumar’s style. The film’s cool and breezy teaser has already cast a magic spell on the fans, who are eagerly waiting to see NTR in his best look till date. Rakul Preet romances NTR for the first time and Devi Sri Prasad is said to have scored a sure shot successful music album.
Nannaku Prematho is set for a grand audio launch after the unit returns to India and the film will be released during the Sankranthi season. Senior producer BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?