Released amid humongous expectations on the 13th of this month, Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has been continuing its solid run at worldwide box-offices with thumping collections. Directed by Sukumar, this intelligent yet emotional revenge drama entered the $1 million club yesterday.
As per the latest update, the film has collected a total of $1,360,446 (9.22 crores) by the end of Saturday, and surpassing the $1.5 million milestone by Sunday night seems to be a cakewalk at this pace.
This is NTR’s best ever performance in overseas. The Young Tiger’s previous two $1 million films, Baadshah and Temper, collected $1,232,757 and $1,005,353 respectively and Nannaku Prematho has crossed these numbers in just 4 days.
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Expect the unexpected in Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Nag, RGV unveil Shivaji: A Sound Moment