The countdown for NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has begun as the special fans show will be aired tonight in several areas of both the Telugu states. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the film’s run time has been locked to two hours and 48 minutes.
Even though the length is quite high for today’s standards, Sukumar’s films have always been quite lengthy and are high on emotional values. Touted be an full fledged family entertainer, Nannaku Prematho is said to have a very moving undercurrent going its way.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film and he is making massive plans to release the film in huge number of screens all over. Nannaku Prematho is slated to hit the screens on a grand scale tomorrow.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?