The countdown for NTR’s Nannaku Prematho has begun as the special fans show will be aired tonight in several areas of both the Telugu states. Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the film’s run time has been locked to two hours and 48 minutes.
Even though the length is quite high for today’s standards, Sukumar’s films have always been quite lengthy and are high on emotional values. Touted be an full fledged family entertainer, Nannaku Prematho is said to have a very moving undercurrent going its way.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film and he is making massive plans to release the film in huge number of screens all over. Nannaku Prematho is slated to hit the screens on a grand scale tomorrow.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu