Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic had its theatrical release on Friday. The Deva Katta directorial received a decent response from fans for the kind of important social message it conveyed. Even Sai’s intense performance received accolades from fans.
This afternoon, former Andhra Pradesh minister and TDP General Secretary Nara Lokesh took to Twitter and heaped praise on Republic and its team. “Hearing some great reviews about #RepublicMovie. Looking forward to watch Deva Katta and Sai Dharam Tej’s phenomenal work soon,” tweeted Lokesh. The young politician also wished Tej a speedy recovery and good health.
Hearing some great reviews about #RepublicMovie. Looking forward to watch @devakatta and @iamsaidharamtej’s phenomenal work soon. Wishing Tej a speedy recovery and good health! #REPUBLIC pic.twitter.com/6KahQSnA8c
— Lokesh Nara (@naralokesh) October 3, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa