After Balakrishna, yet another actor has joined the growing list of celebrities who are campaigning for TDP. Nara Rohit, who also happens to be Chandrababu Naidu’s relative, has been campaigning for the party for the past ten days in Seemandhra region.
Speaking at a road show recently, Nara Rohit said, “If you want justice for Telugu people or build a world class capital for Seemandhra, it’s only possible with TDP government and I urge people to vote for TDP and choose Chandrababu Naidu as the chief minister.” Apparently, he postponed his film shootings to campaign for the party and TDP members are said to be quite pleased with Nara Rohit’s political entry.
Incidentally, Nara Rohit’s latest film Prathinidhi, which released on April 25, is a political drama which revolves around the life of a angry young man, who’s vexed up with the system and decides to fight back.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date