After Balakrishna, yet another actor has joined the growing list of celebrities who are campaigning for TDP. Nara Rohit, who also happens to be Chandrababu Naidu’s relative, has been campaigning for the party for the past ten days in Seemandhra region.
Speaking at a road show recently, Nara Rohit said, “If you want justice for Telugu people or build a world class capital for Seemandhra, it’s only possible with TDP government and I urge people to vote for TDP and choose Chandrababu Naidu as the chief minister.” Apparently, he postponed his film shootings to campaign for the party and TDP members are said to be quite pleased with Nara Rohit’s political entry.
Incidentally, Nara Rohit’s latest film Prathinidhi, which released on April 25, is a political drama which revolves around the life of a angry young man, who’s vexed up with the system and decides to fight back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?