The performance of Nara Rohit was applauded big time in the recently released Jyo Atchutananda. For the first time, Rohit played a very different character and impressed everyone with his mature acting skills.
Reports suggest that Rohit is very happy with the way the audience have liked his role. From the past few movies, Rohit has not been tasting success and looks like Jyo Atchutananda has given him the right energy to go all out in the future.
Meanwhile, the collections of the film have picked up drastically in the second week in both the Telugu states.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights