Nara Rohit is quite a busy bee these days. His upcoming film Prathinidi is expected to hit the screens on December 13 and on the other hand, he’s currently juggling between two projects. Interestingly, he has opted for a image makeover and both his upcoming films are going to project him in a different light compared to Baanam and Solo.
The first of the two projects is titled Rowdy Fellow. Lyricist turned director Chaitanya Krishna is directing the film and Vishakha Singh is the lead actress. Nara Rohit is going to be seen in a stylish new avatar for this film.
Meanwhile, he’s also playing the lead role in an untitled film that’s being directed by Karthikeya. Neelam Upadhyay and Lakshmi Krithika are the lead actresses. The film has already completed two schedules so far and the next schedule is expected to begin from mid December. The film is said to be a romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness