Nara Rohit has been busy promoting his upcoming film, Balakrishnudu, for the last few days. Balakrishnudu is slated to hit the screens on November 24. For the first time, Nara Rohit is attempting an out-and-out mass action entertainer.
In his latest interview, Nara Rohit introspected his career and made an honest analysis of what went wrong with his recent few movies that disappointed at the box-office. Nara Rohit revealed that he will take the responsibility for his movies’ outcome as he didn’t have enough time to sit back and concentrate on the scripts as he was working on nearly 7 movies for the last one year.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation