Nara Rohit will soon be seen in yet another romantic entertainer to be directed by Karthikeya. The film is being produced under Sri Shailendra Movies banner. The film’s title has been confirmed as Lover. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on at a railway station set in Ramoji Film City. A fight sequence is being canned under the supervision of Prakash. The film stars Nara Rohit and Monal Gajjar in lead roles. Adah Sharma, who had earlier acted in a Hindi film 1920, is going to make her debut in Telugu film industry with this film. Recently, the film extensively shot in and around Rajahmundry. More details about the film will be announced soon. Anup Rubens is composing the music. Meanwhile, Nara Rohit starrer Okkadine and Madrasi are expected to release later this year and he’ll soon start shooting for an action thriller which will be directed by Tatineni Satya
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes