Nara Rohit always does interesting films time and again irrespective of the box office outcome. Once again, he will be doing a film which will have a fresh subject and will be based in the early 70’s.
The news is that Nara Rohit will be working in the direction of Chaitanya Dantluri who earlier made films like Banam and Basanti. The film will be a war based drama with hard-hitting elements.
An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard. As of now, Rohit is ready with his new film Atagallu which also has Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake