Nara Rohit always does interesting films time and again irrespective of the box office outcome. Once again, he will be doing a film which will have a fresh subject and will be based in the early 70’s.
The news is that Nara Rohit will be working in the direction of Chaitanya Dantluri who earlier made films like Banam and Basanti. The film will be a war based drama with hard-hitting elements.
An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard. As of now, Rohit is ready with his new film Atagallu which also has Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims