A couple of days ago, hero Nara Rohith, who has been maintaining a low profile for the last couple of years, took to his Instagram and posted a photograph of his striking new look. The actor shed all those extra kilos off his body and looked at his fittest best. The actor is all set to make a few exciting announcements regarding his future projects once the lockdown gets lifted.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Nara Rohith said that he did not like the way he looked earlier and that’s why he took a break from for a year and worked hard on his body. He said that his gym has been closed due to the lockdown, but he has been doing cardio exercises and following a low-carb diet at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film