Nara Rohith, the actor who has a strong penchant for choosing interesting storylines each time, is currently busy wrapping up two projects, Kathalo Rajakumari and Pandagala Dhigivachadu, apart from shooting for debutant Pavan Mallela’s movie.
Recently, there were reports that Nara Rohith will be teaming up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam. Now, the latest update is that the Baanam duo is actually planning to make a sequel to Baanam, which released in 2009.
Apparently, this movie will be a political thriller. We will have to wait until more details are out regarding this project.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi