Hero Nara Rohith has always been part of path breaking indie cinema. The actor’s next home production is a romantic comedy titled Needi Naadi Oke Katha. The film stars Sree Vishnu and Satna Titus as the main leads.
NNOK’s director Venu Udugula revealed that he is applying the Dogme 95 manifesto for his film. The Dogme 95 manifesto is a neo-realistic filmmaking movement formulated by Danish filmmakers Lars von Trier and Thomas Vinterberg in the year 1995.
The Dogme 95 features ten rules and it bars filmmakers from using special effects, post production modifications and other technical gimmicks. Also, the shooting must be done on location without props and sets for films that follow the Dogme 95 manifesto. Sound must never be produced apart from images, camera must be hand-held, special lighting is not acceptable, film must not contain superficial action etc are the other rules of the Dogme 95 manifesto.
Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s team had first went for a trial shoot following the Dogme 95 manifesto. Impressed with the results, they have applied the manifesto for the shooting of the entire film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity