In most of his previous releases, Nara Rohith was primarily criticised for his overweight and plump body. The actor then hit the gym with a vengeance and looks like the results are already showing up.
In the first look poster of the upcoming romantic entertainer, Kathalo Rajakumari, which is released on the eve of Valentine’s Day, Nara Rohith left everyone startled with a stunning image makeover that shows him in a rugged, village ruffian’s avatar, with a thick beard and checkered lungi and an intense glare in his eyes.
Kathalo Rajakumari is being directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni. Appatlo Okadundevadu producers Krishna Vijay and Prashanthi are producing this movie along with Soundarya Narra.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover