Nara Rohith is undoubtedly the busiest actor in Telugu film industry at the moment. The actor is simultaneously shooting for a couple of films and has a few more ready to be launched in the coming months. His upcoming release, Tuntari, is nearing its post-production phase and the makers are set to go all out to promote it.
On January 29th, Tuntari’s first teaser will be unveiled by the film’s unit at 10:30 am. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Maan Karate. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari has been produced by Nagarjun and Ashok Baba. Latha Hedge will be making her silver screen debut with this film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry