Nara Rohit’s upcoming mass entertainer, Balakrishnudu has completed its entire shoot recently. Currently, the post-production work is underway.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on November 24th. Regina Cassandra will be seen as the female lead and senior actress, Ramya Krishnan is essaying an important role.
Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen