Nara Rohit’s upcoming mass entertainer, Balakrishnudu has completed its entire shoot recently. Currently, the post-production work is underway.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on November 24th. Regina Cassandra will be seen as the female lead and senior actress, Ramya Krishnan is essaying an important role.
Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das