Nara Rohit’s upcoming mass entertainer, Balakrishnudu has completed its entire shoot recently. Currently, the post-production work is underway.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to release the film on November 24th. Regina Cassandra will be seen as the female lead and senior actress, Ramya Krishnan is essaying an important role.
Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell