Nara Rohit is currently shooting for the remake of the Tamil hit, Maan Karate. Now, Rohit’s 2014 hit political thriller, Pratinidhi, is being remade in Tamil with the title Ko 2. The Tamil film features national award winning actors Bobby Simha and Prakash Raj, with Nikki Galrani playing the female lead.
The film, which was directed by Prasanth Mandava in Telugu, is being directed by Sarath Mandava, who earlier worked as an associate director for Kamal’s Eenadu and Ajith’s Billa II. The film’s production is nearing completion and the makers of the film are planning to release it on 21st October.
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode