Rebel actor, Narayana Murthy is one actor who does not follow the trend and does films with his own comfort and style. Some time back, there was news that he backed out of NTR’s Temper and the role finally went to Posani.
Now, after a long gap, he finally revealed why he backed out of the project. Speaking to us about this, Murthy said that he has worked hard and started his career as a junior artist and slowly turned into the main lead.
He further went on to add that there is no way in the world that he will go back to doing supporting roles even if they are coming from top banners. Well, that is Narayana Murthy for you who lives life on his own terms.
Currently, he is busy promoting his latest film Head Constable Venkatramaih which is up for a release this 13th of January.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR