PM Narendra Modi, the controversial biopic on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has been postponed thrice due to the Election Commission’s Model Code of Conduct in view of the ongoing general elections across the country. After the EC had ordered a stay on the film’s release, the Supreme Court had also refused to intervene in the matter.
Left with no option, the biopic’s makers have now decided to release the film on May 24, just a day after the official declaration of the election results. Even the MCC ends on the 23rd of May. Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi reprises Narendra Modi’s role in PM Narendra Modi. The biopic is directed by Omung Kumar and produced jointly by Sandip Ssingh, Anand Pandit and Suresh Oberoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career