This morning the theatrical trailer of Malli Pelli, starring the bold couple Naresh and Pavitra Lokesh, was launched in a grand manner. At the trailer launch event, Naresh made some interesting comments about the film.
He said that they shot the movie in Telugu and Kannada since he and Pavitra are popular in Telugu and Kannada languages, respectively. “Frankly speaking, the film should have been made in 600 languages as it has the potential to go big”, said Naresh. The actor said that they made Malli Pelli in Kannada and Telugu as they believe the movie might click in these languages.
Naresh further added that he got phone calls from Tamilnadu asking for the Tamil dubbed version. The film director M.S. Raju stated that Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam dubbing works have already commenced and added that the promotions in those languages would also start very soon. Naresh produced this flick which will be out in cinemas on 26th May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
- Gopichand Malineni unveils the teaser of sci-fi thriller 7:11 PM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food