Veteran actor Naresh has been appointed as the head of MAA’s welfare committee that will look into the needs of underprivileged artistes in the industry .
Yesterday, a high powered committee meeting was set up and decisions were made about the functioning of this committee . Very soon, a computerised survey would be undertaken by the committee to understand the needs of members.
The current MAA president Rajendra Prasad has promised to come to the aid of needy actors and artistes with the help of MAA.
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release