By now, everyone knows that Naga Shourya will be seen in a film called Nartanasala which is being directed by debutante Sreenivas. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its censor formalities with a U/A certificate.
The news is also that the film has passed with zero cuts and the makers are very happy with the way the film has shaped up and feel that Nartanasala will surely be an even bigger hit than Shourya’s previous film Chalo.
The film is set for a release on the 30th of August. Naga Shourya’s home banner, Ira Creations produces this film which has Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as the heroines.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut