By now, everyone knows that Naga Shourya will be seen in a film called Nartanasala which is being directed by debutante Sreenivas. The latest we hear is that the film has completed its censor formalities with a U/A certificate.
The news is also that the film has passed with zero cuts and the makers are very happy with the way the film has shaped up and feel that Nartanasala will surely be an even bigger hit than Shourya’s previous film Chalo.
The film is set for a release on the 30th of August. Naga Shourya’s home banner, Ira Creations produces this film which has Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as the heroines.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release