Bobby Simha, a well known actor in Tamil film industry, has recently made his Telugu debut with Sundeep Kishan’s Run. We have reported a while back that the actor is going to be marrying another Tamil actor, Rashmi Menon.
The engagement ceremony took place last November and the marriage has been fixed for May 22nd. The couple are going to be getting married in a traditional way in the devotional town of Tirupathi. The couple met on the sets of the film Urumeen.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun