Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film in young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is being keenly awaited by fans. Top Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie and Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a key role in it.
Now, the latest reports reveal that national award-winning actor Bobby Simha has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. Bobby Simha had won the Special Jury award at the National Film Awards for his menacing portrayal of Assault Sethu in Karthik Subbaraj’s acclaimed crime thriller Jigarthanda in 2014.
Former star heroine Simran is rumored to have been paired opposite Rajinikanth in this as-yet-untitled movie. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manam combo to repeat again?
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success