Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film in young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is being keenly awaited by fans. Top Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie and Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a key role in it.
Now, the latest reports reveal that national award-winning actor Bobby Simha has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. Bobby Simha had won the Special Jury award at the National Film Awards for his menacing portrayal of Assault Sethu in Karthik Subbaraj’s acclaimed crime thriller Jigarthanda in 2014.
Former star heroine Simran is rumored to have been paired opposite Rajinikanth in this as-yet-untitled movie. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting project.
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Geetha Govindam’s 1st weekend collections: Vijay’s career best in 5 days
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?