Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film in young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is being keenly awaited by fans. Top Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie and Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a key role in it.
Now, the latest reports reveal that national award-winning actor Bobby Simha has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. Bobby Simha had won the Special Jury award at the National Film Awards for his menacing portrayal of Assault Sethu in Karthik Subbaraj’s acclaimed crime thriller Jigarthanda in 2014.
Former star heroine Simran is rumored to have been paired opposite Rajinikanth in this as-yet-untitled movie. Stay tuned for further updates on this exciting project.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer