It is a known fact that Venu Udugula is directing a film with Rana and Sai Pallavi. Already, Tabu’s name has been attached to the film as she will be seen in a key role.
Now, the news is that talented actress Priyamani has also been roped in for a key role. The film is tentatively titled Virata Parvam and is a period drama set in the ’90s.
The pre-production is on in full swing and we need to who are the other actors who will join the team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’