The Novel Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on Tollywood. Apart from bringing the entire film industry to a standstill for over 5 months, the deadly virus has also taken away some of the prominent actors, filmmakers and technicians.
Popular young Tollywood Art Director Naresh is the latest technician to succumb to COVID-19. The 5-time National Award-winning Art Director breathed his last earlier today while undergoing treatment. His last movie, 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela, was postponed due to COVID-19. The film will be releasing once theaters reopen.
We at 123telugu.com offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times