The Novel Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on Tollywood. Apart from bringing the entire film industry to a standstill for over 5 months, the deadly virus has also taken away some of the prominent actors, filmmakers and technicians.
Popular young Tollywood Art Director Naresh is the latest technician to succumb to COVID-19. The 5-time National Award-winning Art Director breathed his last earlier today while undergoing treatment. His last movie, 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela, was postponed due to COVID-19. The film will be releasing once theaters reopen.
We at 123telugu.com offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?