NA Muthukumar, the poignant lyricist who grabbed the coveted national award twice for his heart touching lyrics for Thangameengal and Saivam (Vikram’s Nanna), passed away earlier today in Chennai after suffering from jaundice for the past few days.
Muthukumar entered film industry with an ambition to turn director and joined the legendary Balu Mahendra as an AD. He later took to lyric writing and penned nearly 1,000 super hit songs. Muthukumar is survived by his wife and two children.
Several celebrities from Telugu and Tamil film and political worlds have expressed their deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas