Released on January 14th as a Sankranthi family treat, Dil Raju’s Shatamanam Bhavathi has completed its grand 100-day theatrical run. The film was directed by Satish Vegesna and it starred Sharwanand and Anupama Parameswaran as the main leads.
Apart from becoming a huge blockbuster despite a tough competition from Chiru’s Khaidi No.150 and Balayya’s Gautamiputra Satakarni, Shatamanam Bhavathi also won the prestigious Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Prakash Raj and Jayasudha played important roles in this emotional family drama.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors