Rahul Ravindran started his career as an actor and then turned director with the film Chilasow. The film was a hit and also won a national award. But sadly, Rahul’s second film, Manmadhudu 2 with Nagarjuna was a big flop disappointing Rahul in a big way.
But that has not stopped the talented director from moving on. The news is that he is almost on the verge of completing his new script and will also direct an original series for Netflix.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, it is a good thing to hear as knowing Rahul’s sensibilities, he will surely make a good film for the small screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy