Released in 2002, an experimental film titled Show, produced by Superstar Krishna’s daughter Manjula and directed by Neelakanta went on to win National Awards for Best Screenplay and Best Regional Film.
Now, after 15 long years, Neelakanta is said to be planning a sequel to Show, titled as Second Show. The film is still in discussion stages and an official announcement will be made very soon.
It is still unclear if Surya and Manjula, the only two actors who were seen in the film, will reprise themselves in the sequel.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna