Released in 2002, an experimental film titled Show, produced by Superstar Krishna’s daughter Manjula and directed by Neelakanta went on to win National Awards for Best Screenplay and Best Regional Film.
Now, after 15 long years, Neelakanta is said to be planning a sequel to Show, titled as Second Show. The film is still in discussion stages and an official announcement will be made very soon.
It is still unclear if Surya and Manjula, the only two actors who were seen in the film, will reprise themselves in the sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?
- Special sets being built for Pawan-Rana’s next?