From the last 30 days or so, Megastar Chiranjeevi is very active on social media and has been creating awareness among the public on the deadly Coronavirus.
He is even posting video bites and steps to be taken to avoid the widespread of Corona. In the process, earlier today, Chiru through a video call spoke with the National media house Republic addressing the same issue.
The channel has also posted the news on its official Twitter handle. Within no time Chiru quoted the Tweet and replied: ” Thank you team @republic for allowing the message to get across to a wider audience”.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date