From the last 30 days or so, Megastar Chiranjeevi is very active on social media and has been creating awareness among the public on the deadly Coronavirus.
He is even posting video bites and steps to be taken to avoid the widespread of Corona. In the process, earlier today, Chiru through a video call spoke with the National media house Republic addressing the same issue.
The channel has also posted the news on its official Twitter handle. Within no time Chiru quoted the Tweet and replied: ” Thank you team @republic for allowing the message to get across to a wider audience”.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry