Today, star hero NTR turned 36. Although the Young Tiger is away from celebrations this year, his fans’ enthusiasm is unstoppable. Last night, scores of fans thronged NTR’s residence and raised “Jai NTR” and “CM NTR” slogans, apart from the birthday wishes.
Within no time, videos of the fans’ euphoria went viral on social media, and hundreds of fans reached Tarak’s home, taking the celebrations to the next level. The madness is such that even national media houses are prominently featured the videos on their webpages.
Not stopping here, fans across the twin Telugu states, Bengaluru and several other parts of the country are carrying out various charity activities and social work to commemorate NTR’s birthday.
— Jr NTR (@JrNTRDevotees) May 19, 2019
— Mass Ka Baap NTR 🐯 (@MassKaBaapNtr) May 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number