Mahanati director Nag Ashwin is turning producer with the soon-to-release comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu. The film’s pre-release event was held in Warangal last night. Speaking at the event, Nag Ashwin said that they held the film for 2 years just to create a mass laugh riot and lovely memories in theaters.
Talking about the film’s hero Naveen Polishetty, Nag said that Naveen is someone who makes his characters (be it Jogipet in Jathi Ratnalu, Acid in Chichchore or Agent in ASSA) look totally real similar to Vijay Deverakonda. “Naveen and Vijay are like two sides of one coin,” Nag Ashwin said.
Jathi Ratnalu also features Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah in lead roles. Directed by KV Anudeep, Jathi Ratnalu is slated for release on March 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film