Mahanati director Nag Ashwin is turning producer with the soon-to-release comic caper, Jathi Ratnalu. The film’s pre-release event was held in Warangal last night. Speaking at the event, Nag Ashwin said that they held the film for 2 years just to create a mass laugh riot and lovely memories in theaters.
Talking about the film’s hero Naveen Polishetty, Nag said that Naveen is someone who makes his characters (be it Jogipet in Jathi Ratnalu, Acid in Chichchore or Agent in ASSA) look totally real similar to Vijay Deverakonda. “Naveen and Vijay are like two sides of one coin,” Nag Ashwin said.
Jathi Ratnalu also features Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna and Faria Abdullah in lead roles. Directed by KV Anudeep, Jathi Ratnalu is slated for release on March 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly