Actor Naveen Chandra started out on a positive note with Andala Rakshasi and did a few films as a hero. Some clicked and the others did not. So he decided to do supporting roles and gave a good performance in Nani’s Nenu Local.
His big release was Aravinda Sametha and Naveen did a negative role in the film. Post the film’s release, Naveen has been getting a superb appreciation for his role as Bala Reddy.
The way he has stood in front of the powerful NTR and gave a good performance speaks volumes of his talent. If given good opportunities, Naveen can be a major asset to the industry say the audience.
The talk is that many filmmakers are planning to rope in the young actor for their films soon. Let’s hope that the young actor uses this fame in a better way and plans his career well.
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu